Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Going Home to the Emerald City

I decided to start this blog on the day we got approved for our dream apartment in Seattle. I am so excited to be moving home to the Pacific Northwest, where a good majority of my family and friends are. You see, I have been living in San Francisco for the better part of the last 7 years and I needed to mix things up a bit. San Francisco is, in my opinion, the best City in the world. Somehow, even though I was surrounded by fabulous bars, restaurants, and beautiful landscapes and architecture, there was no amount of substance that could drown out the fact that things were starting to wear on me. Mostly, this City is EXPENSIVE and as much as I love it I could no longer stand living with roommates. I am 25 forgodsakes, have a dream job, live with my boyfriend and our crazy dog... I DO NOT NEED TO LIVE WITH 2 OTHER PEOPLE...oh, wait, yes I do...either that or go "apartment poor." So, with approval from my Fabulous Job to relocate, in 10 days we will be packing up a u-haul and driving 12-16 hours (depending on how difficult it really is to tow a u-haul) due North to hopefully find some peace and happiness, or at the very least make life a little more interesting.

welcome to our adventure,
kells

No comments:

Post a Comment